Wednesday 11 February 2015

Near to the ocean

Always I like to escape to you the ocean to find you still waits me like every time to tell you more tales about my life which is like you in your depth and your waves. Every day I hurry to be near to you and touch your waves with my foot to tell you I’m here for you  because you are my friend and always listen to me and discreetly all my secrets , you feel with my pains and worries. My friend sometimes you have my memories and my secrets box within your bottom to open it for me every day and keeps with my new tales there in this box. Sometimes I feel you are not my friend but you deserve to be my lovely. I can feel with your reaction to me when I'm sad your waves become high to feel me you are angry and when I'm happy to be quiet and become like a land reflect the blue color of the sky to tell me I feel with you my friend. Sometimes I feel this ocean has beautiful sensations when I dedicate some flowers for him.  Always I'll be sitting beside you to tell you more tales about my soul my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment